Mediacurrent Dropcast: Episode 2
No Bob this week but we soldier on in this week's episode.
"Team Kool-aid" members and their Drupal.org handles: Mark Casis (markie), Ryan Gibson (ryanissamson), Jay Callicott (drupalninja99), Jason Want (jasonawant)
Mark is working on a feed aggregator, should be out soon.
Mediacurrent Blog Mentions
- Migrating Weather.com To Drupal: The Presentation Framework by Matt Davis
- Efficient Drupal Development with Tmux and Tmuxinator by Bob Kepford
- Contrib Committee Progress Report for January 2015 by Damien McKenna
DrupalCon Latin America 2015: Keynote by Larry Garfield
Jay summarizes the highlight's of Larry Garfield's great Drupal 8 presentation.
Panels, Blocks, Layouts, and Drupal 8
Jason talks us through whatever happened to the Layouts module in Drupal 8.
This week in Drupal 8
Mark shares some of the recent happenings in Drupal 8 and the group discusses.
- Drupal core updates for Feb 19, 2015
- PHP Unit in D8
- Webchick's "plain Drupal English" Guide to the Remaining Drupal 8 Critical Issues: DrupalCon Bogotá Edition
Thunderdome (Last Thoughts).
As usual, Ryan takes us home with some final notes.
- Drupal Association Board Election Candidates
- Buy Your Tickets For Drupalcon Los Angeles
- Introducing The Dramble - Raspberry Pi 2 Cluster Running Drupal 8
Go to contrib module (that you don’t maintain):